Monday 12 September 2016

Being a Feedee

So after seeing a lady in the news this week wishes to become the heaviest woman ever, I thought I would put out there how I feel about it.
I was 48 stone 2lbs at my heaviest and at 6ft tall - I was lucky I could still walk, but the damage I did to my body via pain was and still is an ongoing issue. Before I got to 40 stone I could still walk around a supermarket, I was rather healthy compared to how people think I looked. But then when I put on that extra 8 plus stone everything changed.
I have no idea what it is to be thin, I was - literally - born overweight at 10lbs 9oz, I was always the chubby child who got fatter and fatter as time went on, primarily due to comfort eating as a response to all of the negative actions and verbal abuse I received. But I have never ever wished to become fatter, since the age of 8 I always wanted to be thinner, to be like the other children. But no matter how hard I tried it never happened.
Yes when I was in my early 20's I learnt to like myself, probably because of the BBW scene of which I became a part, but I never really loved who I was. I still don't really.
Until I was around other fat people and saw how much they loved themselves, I didn't think it was even possible to actually like myself. But I never thought about being a feedee, I was always asked how I put on weight, how I managed to get to such an apparently glorious size by feeders, but all I could ever say was that it just came about naturally really. I have always found food as a comfort, but I never found it as something sexual, or even something I would use to gain weight. But I can still understand why they love food so much. The control it can have over you can make you weaker still.
As for this lady and others who desire to be fatter, what they do with their own body is their choice and theirs alone. Just like if anyone wishes to get a tattoo, a piercing or even lose weight. But before you do any of those things, the one thing you should always remember is health. Yes this lady may wish to be waited on hand and food, she may wish to get so big she cannot leave the house, but is that really living? To her it might be! We have no right to tell someone else how to live or what to do with their own body. I know many people will disagree, but, as one person's right to disagree with me (or anyone else) is their choice, so it is the choice of others to live as they see fit.
We are fortunate to have freedom of speech, But with that freedom should also come responsibility and the understanding that sometimes we will not agree with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment